Join our Back-end Team!
Blue Factory is looking for a new Back-end team member who would like to build a career in developing server-side web application logic and integration of the work Front-end developers do.
Who we are?
Factory.hr is an IT company with offices in Osijek and Virovitica. Currently there are 28 Factory workers. We provide web & mobile application development services for domestic and foreign markets. Some of our work we've done you can check out: mobile app for Index.hr, Career Centar, Agrivi, KONČAR Institut, Pozdrav iz Zagreba, Strukturni fondovi, Plitvička jezera, Thoqui, Sheeel, Taw9eel.
We work in teams and together we share all the good and all that’s bugging us ;)
What do we offer?
We take great care to provide our members with the support necessary for them to be able to get some serious work done but we also make sure that we all together have some fun and relaxing moments to unwind and keep our spirits high. So, our offer to you is:
- Salary based on your knowledge/experience level; Christmas bonuses
- Career advancement and salary increase opportunities based on your level of engagement
- You can choose your office - Osijek or Virovitica and count on our help with finding suitable accommodation if you have to relocate
- Freedom and support to develop your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences (you want to try something that would improve your skills and our projects - go for it!)
- Experienced mentor and support in your learning process and everyday work
- Books, learning sites (pluralsight, lynda.com...) you need to keep your skills up to date - just name it and we'll get it
- Working in a young team in a friendly and supporting atmosphere
- Option to choose OS on which you will work (Windows, Linux, OS X)
- Working hours are from 8 am to 4 pm or 7 am to 3 pm by your own choice. We take care to give our people a work - life balance.
- Coffee, tea, snacks...
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has good knowledge of technologies used in Back-end development, has a good team spirit and loves learning.
Level of knowledge required:
- Advanced knowledge of PHP
- Understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns and best practices in PHP
- Knowledge of SQL syntax
- Knowledge of working with GIT
- Experience in software development
- Knowledge of Laravel or other PHP frameworks
- Conceptual understanding of CMS
- Knowledge of Linux
Apply and join our team!