Join our Web Team as an Experienced Wordpress developer in Osijek or Virovitica!
Who we are?
Factory.hr is an IT company with offices in Osijek and Virovitica. Currently there are 27 Factory workers. We provide web & mobile application development services for domestic and foreign markets. Some of our work we've done you can check out: mobile app for Index.hr, Career Centar, Agrivi, KONČAR Institut, Pozdrav iz Zagreba, Strukturni fondovi, Plitvička jezera, Thoqui, Sheeel, Taw9eel.
We work in teams and together we share all the good and all that’s bugging us ;)
What do we offer?
We take great care to provide our members with the support necessary for them to be able to get some serious work done but we also make sure that we all together have some fun and relaxing moments to unwind and keep our spirits high. So, our offer to you is:
- Salary based on your knowledge/experience level; Christmas bonuses
- Career advancement and salary increase opportunities based on your level of engagement
- You can choose your office - Osijek or Virovitica and count on our help with finding suitable accommodation if you have to relocate
- Freedom and support to develop your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences (you want to try something that would improve your skills and our projects - go for it!)
- Experienced mentor and support in your learning process and everyday work
- Books, learning sites (pluralsight, lynda.com...) you need to keep your skills up to date - just name it and we'll get it
- Working in a young team in a friendly and supporting atmosphere
- Option to choose OS on which you will work (Windows, Linux, OS X)
- Working hours are from 8 am to 4 pm or 7 am to 3 pm by your own choice. We take care to give our people a work - life balance.
- Coffe, tea, snacks...
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has an advanced knowledge of Wordpress and several projects where it has been applied successfully.
Level of knowledge required:
- Advanced knowledge of PHP
- understanding of object-oriented programming in PHP
- HTML 5 – knowledge of elements used in practice and their functionalities
- CSS – knowledge of selectors, attribute functionalities
- jQuery – advanced knowledge of function uses, moving through DOM
- AJAX – advanced knowledge in sending requests, parsing responses
- Knowledge of MySQL syntax
- Advanced knowledge of Wordpress database structure and table relationships
- Advanced knowledge of Wordpress (hooks, actions, building a theme from scratch, creating plugins, custom queries using wpdb, post filters, creating menus, custom post types, taxonomies, working with attachments and media, creating and saving custom meta boxes without plugins)
Apply and join our team!