We are looking for a new member of the Mobile Development Team - iOS mobile developer! See what we're offering, apply and join our Team.
Who we are?
Factory.hr is an IT company with offices in Osijek and Virovitica. Currently there are 28 Factory workers. We provide web & mobile application development services for domestic and foreign markets. Some of our work we've done you can check out: mobile app for Index.hr, Career Centar, Agrivi, KONČAR Institut, Pozdrav iz Zagreba, Strukturni fondovi, Plitvička jezera, Thoqui, Sheeel, Taw9eel.
We work in teams and together we share all the good and all that’s bugging us ;)
What we offer?
We take great care to provide our members with the support necessary for them to be able to get some serious work done but we also make sure that we all together have some fun and relaxing moments to unwind and keep our spirits high. So, our offer to you is:
- Salary based on your knowledge/experience level; Christmas bonuses
- Career advancement and salary increase opportunities based on your level of engagement
- You can choose your office - Osijek or Virovitica and count on our help with finding suitable accommodation if you have to relocate
- Freedom and support to develop your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences (you want to try something that would improve your skills and our projects - go for it!)
- Experienced mentor and support in your learning process and everyday work
- Books, learning sites (pluralsight, lynda.com...) you need to keep your skills up to date - just name it and we'll get it
- Working in a young team in a friendly and supporting atmosphere
- Option to choose OS on which you will work (Windows, Linux, OS X)
- Working hours are from 8 am to 4 pm or 7 am to 3 pm by your own choice. We take care to give our people a work - life balance.
- Coffe, tea, snacks...
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has a desire for constant learning and is able to adapt to working in a team setting. There are some minimum requirements you have to fulfill which you can find further on. Everything above that minimum is welcome and will be appreciated.
Minimum level of knowledge required
- Basic understanding of object oriented principles
- Basic familiarity with Swift or Objective-C
- Some experience in working with REST APIs
- Familiarity with JSON and parsing JSONs to native data models
- Basic knowledge of UIKit basics
- Knowledge of auto layout basics
- Basic understanding of storyboard, xib, segue
- Understanding of delegate pattern
- Familiarity with Cocoa pods
- Knowledge of Apple MVC architectural pattern
- Published apps / projects on GitHub
Join our Factory Family and let’s develop together!
— Factory team