Join our Web Team as a Wordpress developer in Osijek or Virovitica!
Who we are?
Factory.hr is an IT company with offices in Osijek and Virovitica. Currently there are 27 Factory workers. We provide web & mobile application development services for domestic and foreign markets. Some of our work we've done you can check out: mobile app for Index.hr, Career Centar, Agrivi, KONČAR Institut, Pozdrav iz Zagreba, Strukturni fondovi, Plitvička jezera, Thoqui, Sheeel, Taw9eel.
Although the name of our company is Blue Factory, we have become quite a family and the bond that keeps us together is love towards learning new technologies and applying them in developing great products. All of us have our own quirks but we share mutual respect and understanding and we welcome each new individual as he is.
We work in teams and together we share all the good and all that’s bugging us ;)
What do we offer?
We take great care to provide our members with the support necessary for them to be able to get some serious work done but we also make sure that we all together have some fun and relaxing moments to unwind and keep our spirits high. So, our offer to you is:
- Salary based on your knowledge/experience level (intermediate, senior)
- Christmas bonuses
- Career advancement and salary increase opportunities based on your level of engagement
- Help with finding suitable accommodation if you have to relocate
- Our offices are located in Osijek and Virovitica (you can choose your office)
- Freedom and support to develop your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences
- Working in a young team in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere
- Mentor and support in your learning process and everyday work
- Option to choose OS on which you will work (Windows, Linux, OS X)
- Working hours are from 8 am to 4 pm
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has an advanced knowledge of Wordpress and several projects where it has been applied successfully.
Level of knowledge required:
- Advanced knowledge of PHP
- understanding of object-oriented programming in PHP
- HTML 5 – knowledge of elements used in practice and their functionalities
- CSS – knowledge of selectors, attribute functionalities
- jQuery – advanced knowledge of function uses, moving through DOM
- AJAX – advanced knowledge in sending requests, parsing responses
- Knowledge of MySQL syntax
- Advanced knowledge of Wordpress database structure and table relationships
- Advanced knowledge of Wordpress (hooks, actions, building a theme from scratch, creating plugins, custom queries using wpdb, post filters, creating menus, custom post types, taxonomies, working with attachments and media, creating and saving custom meta boxes without plugins)
Apply and join our team!