In the context of General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Controller is:
Plava tvornica d.o.o.
Poduzetnička zona II 18, 33 000 Virovitica, Croatia
For all inquiries and complaints regarding the security and privacy of your data please contact our Data Protection Officer:
Plava tvornica uses TalentLyft, an application developed by AdoptoTech ltd. (in further text “Talentlyft”), as part of our selection process.
TalentLyft, acting as a Data Processor, processes all personal data at our request and based on our instructions.
Plava tvoranica and TalentLyft have signed a Contract of personal data processing to secure and protect your right to data privacy.
Personal Data We Collect
- the data you fill out in your job application include: name, surname, title, personal photo, position, hyperlinks to social networks, address, e-mail address, Skype username, phone number, educational background, work experience, CV
- IP address
- web browser information
- cookies, that help us track how you use the TalentLyft web
Data collection purpose
The collected data will be used solely for the selection process. The said process may include the following:
- verification whether the entered data is correct
- reference checks
- assessing the qualifications and skills needed to perform the job you are applying for
- communication concerning the process (e-mails, phone calls, SMS and Skype messages)
- filling out questionnaires and tests
- fulfilling legal regulations
After your application, you will have access to the Portal, within which you will have an insight into your personal data, ask for the export or deletion of said data. A Hyperlink to the Portal will be in the confirmation e-mail you get after applying for a position.
You may ask for the correction and update of your data at any time, deny your previous consent for the processing of your data, or fully delete your profile.
The access to your personal records is limited to Plava tvornica's employees who participate in the selection process.
Your personal records will be saved until the end of the selection for the open position for which you have applied, unless you decide to allow us to keep them for a longer period and keep you updated on new job opportunities.
The data is saved within the European Union, and access to them is secured with the highest level of technical standards and practices.